22 February 2008

another HAPPY BIRTHDAY

This time to Dad. Long suffering (?) Roger is 64 today, and must admit he doesn't look a day over 65!! When I think about how young my parents were when we (3 boys!) were born, it scares me a little to think that at that age I wasn't even half as mature enough to begin to start a family. Enjoyed my life and freedoms far too much.... all that said, wouldn't swap the boys and CJ for anything, at any age.



Ovie and Ecco share a moment...


suited n booted for skating


We had a partial lunar eclipse on Wednesday. Even though the sky was clear, and visibility was excellent, it was pretty damn cold!! However, I managed to stay outside long enough to 'snap' a few pictures. It took a while to get the correct camera settings, and locate the tripod in the snow, but I think it was worth it.



The only manipulation was to crop and zoom (hence the pixelation), and to adjust the brightness / contrast (to lose some of the moon's 'halo'), all within iPhoto.

(for the kids: try clicking on the pictures. the dark areas on the moon pictures are the Earth's shadow, as the moon passes behind our planet.)


God Save The Queen


God Bless Canada

No comments: