21 February 2008

Irony.


My personal understanding of 'irony' has just been defined.
Having waited for almost 10 years for the 'best band in the world' to tour Europe again, I gave up all hope. Various dates in Australia and Japan, the legendary appearances at various music award shows, and the numerous US tours named 'Reunion Tour' and 'Farewell Tour' surely meant the end for KISS.

This last week, I have received KISS ARMY emails announcing tour dates, detailing show venues, and ticket pricing... FOR EUROPE!!! Unfortunately, the only show in the UK is at the 'Download Festival' (the phoenix of the old 'Monsters of Rock'). They also play Munich on Ovie's birthday, which would have made for a fantastic family holiday!!

Still, I have over 30 hours of dvd video to komfort me in these harsh times!! (KISSOLOGY vol I-III, courtesy of CJ and the boys)


Paul and Gene still at their very best. Members change, but the philosophy is still the same...

God Save The Queen

God Bless Canada

No comments: